Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Indy 500

For those Brethern friends in IN...just want you to know that we are paying attention in "the real midwest" in MN.

Mr. Ashley Judd drank the victory cup of milk after winning the Indy. I like Ashley--she makes awesome film choices with her roles and also happens to be "in remission" from depression. What a great reason to celebrate on your spouse's success!

If someone had told me that I'd see an Indy live when I was a child, I'd have told them they were nuts. I'm not all that fond of fast cars--unless I happen to be the driver. But when my brother-in-law and sister-in-law were living in suburban IN, we all went together one year about 13-14 years ago. The Indy 500 was about what I'd expected--it's oh so much better to watch it on t.v. (even when it's not pouring rain like this year)! I liked the museum tho.

No comments: