Tuesday, October 16, 2007

As Halloween Approaches...Here's a Scary List!

Today's feature on Beliefnet.com is a list compiled by a writer of who they believe to be the 12 most powerful Christians in Hollywood. For the most part it is a very scarey list!

Most of the names on this list were not surprises but I did learn a few things for example someone is producing a movie based on John Milton's Paridise Lost! That ought to be interesting and perhaps could make me reread it for the first time since I struggled through it as a senior in high school awaiting my graduation (and hating it because I couldn't read the "old English"). Yes, I'm admittedly just a "white trash intellectual wanna be"!

Suggestion--I think Liberalchurch ought to have a Valentine's Day program in 2008 where we gather to listen to Denzel Washington and his wife read The Song of Songs. That would be HOT!

No comments: