Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday with Sampson & Sadie

It's been awhile since I posted cat pictures. I have been meaning to post this series for a couple of weeks. Sampson, our big guy, is half Maine Coon. Maine Coons are typically vertically challenged, and Sampson definitely fits that description. But a couple of weeks ago while I was sitting in my office reading, Sampson decided he wanted to keep company with my copy of Bauer's Greek-English Lexicon of the NT. So he made the leap and was very proud of himself. And then Sadie decided to join him. She never has any trouble with heights and frequently checks out this corner. Last fall she sat on my desk one day with her tail madly twitching and then jumped straight into the corner and turned around holding a mouse in her mouth. In any case, Sampson wasn't too happy about the company. He watched, wouldn't move over, and then pushed her off.



No comments: