Thursday, May 15, 2008

Are You Reading, Are You Reading, Brethren, Brethren?

If you are reading this post by clicking the link from the Coffee and Conversation section of the liberalchurch newsletter, we thank you! (Well, actually we thank you even if you got here by visiting the blog without reading the church newsletter.)

But those who got here via the liberalchurch newsletter, please post the answer to our contest question by clicking the "post comment" icon below and typing the answer.

Disclaimer: There are no winners for this contest. (On the up side--that means there are no losers either!)

10 comments:

Mark Salvati said...

I believe the answer to the $64,000 question is Indianapolis, IN Nov 7-9. I'm sure my answer will be followed by a lot of other regular readers.

Unknown said...

Progressive COB Gathering
Progressive COB from around the USA are gathering in Indianapolis, IN Nov. 7-9

Anonymous said...

Nov 7-9

Pastor_in_the_closet said...

I read the newsletter - but I am not answering the silly question.

Anonymous said...

I think I should be the winner since I worked the hardest to "enter" since I only type apx. 5 words a minute! Hope you can find an hour or two to help rake or something between fishing!

Anonymous said...

Even I know this one.... Anchorage. Nov 7-9

Anonymous said...

Indianapolis

liberal pastor said...

For the record, liberalpastor is not fishing, nor did he bring fishing equipment to PA, and nor did he say he was going to be fishing in PA. He went to PA to do some chores for his in-laws because his father-in-law is ill, and that is what he has been doing.

Loveparent said...

I see you found internet access. LOL Too bad you are not able to do some flyfishing in PA. I was told recently by someone who knows that this is the best time of the year. Many say PA has the best streams too. I hope you get a chance to take advantage of this opportunity while in state. Be sure to mix in a little fun with all the work and the driving!

Anonymous said...

Indianapolis Nov 7-9