Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another Republican for Obama

Brad DeLong making a prediction in light of former Bush White House Press Secretary Scott McLellan's endorsement of Obama, joining the many Republicans who are jumping ship for this election:

AP--October 24, 2008: WASHINGTON: "I am supporting Barack Obama," said Vice President Richard Cheney. "I have been the worst vice president in American history, and my running mate has been the worst president in American history. So I know a lack of quality when I see it."

"For the past five years," Mr. Cheney went on, "John McCain has clung to me and Mr. Bush like a leech--in his eyes, we could do no wrong. That's dishonest. That's dishonorable. So this November 4 I and my entire family will be voting for Barack Obama."

"Now if you will excuse me, I have to go see W. and convince him to do the same..."

No comments: