Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Praying for You

This post was on the Brethren Revival Fellowship website the other day. Unfortunately I couldn't find a name to know who it was I was to be praying for. I've got several friends who are pastors and lay leaders going to this conference in Iowa this weekend, so I guess I just pray for them all as a group.

As Anne Lamott writes, "Traveling Mercies"!

--------------------------------
Monday, July 30, 2007

THANKS TO THE FAITHFUL READERS who check Dunker Journal daily. Unfortunately, my laptop was unable to access the wi-fi connection at Elizabethtown last week during BBI, and right now I have a lot of "catch up" work to get done. Also pray for me as I will be at the Northern Plains District Conference in Iowa on Friday evening and Saturday morning.

No comments: