Friday, January 30, 2009

Superbowl Sunday and The Boss

Well, it is the weekend of Superbowl Sunday. Those with ties to Pittsburgh or Phoenix are revved up. Some of us who could care less about the game love to see the new commercials and listen to the halftime show.

This year The Boss is doing the big show. Please comment with your guess/hope for what songs you think Springsteen will play during halftime.

Here's my 4 picks. Vegas wouldn't give me good odds, I'd guess.

Hungry Heart
Born in the USA
Born to Run
Title track of his new CD (can't remember the name--haven't heard it yet)

Here's a one that I never really listened to before that I'm sure he won't play it because it is a slow tempo ballad. But it is a good song from 1995 and it was apparently on the Soundtrack of the movie Jerry Maguire based upon this video from youtube. Secret Garden

No comments: